Mexico
Join the site Smile

Teh Evil has arrived....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teh Evil has arrived....

Post by btstone84 on Sun May 31, 2009 12:54 pm

Teh Evil wrote:
btstone84 wrote:me and smacked run this place mr goat

couldn't be any worse..... Smile

why do you say that....because ppl that street race run a street racing forum......your bitch has has never even made an apperance on the street....you can shut the fuck up now

_________________
avatar
btstone84
Fuckin Street Mod
Fuckin Street Mod

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 33
Location : Atl

Back to top Go down

Re: Teh Evil has arrived....

Post by Teh Evil on Sun May 31, 2009 2:24 pm

btstone84 wrote:
Teh Evil wrote:
btstone84 wrote:me and smacked run this place mr goat

couldn't be any worse..... Smile

why do you say that....because ppl that street race run a street racing forum......your bitch has has never even made an apperance on the street....you can shut the fuck up now


lol, slow down there forrest griffin...it was a joke, i've met Aaron in person and he seemed to be a pretty cool guy, so nothing was meant by it, so don't go all george of the jungle on me because i truthfully don't give two shits what you do to occupy your time

just because i don't base my whole life around how fast my car is, who i can sucker into a handicapped race, and how much money i'm going to make off of doing so doesn't mean i don't love racing, we may do it for different reasons, and yours, or anyone elses cars may be faster than mine, but it doesn't mean you are the alpha male when it comes to racing, so back the fuck off and stop acting like a cunt b/c as far as i can tell thacker isn't here for you to try to impress him


Last edited by Teh Evil on Sun May 31, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Teh Evil
Border Hopper

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-05-30
Location : the good part of Macon

Back to top Go down

Re: Teh Evil has arrived....

Post by Buttons on Sun May 31, 2009 2:27 pm

i think we can safely assume evil goat goes to the track a lot.

not everyone is going to street race and not everyone is going to go to the track. the site is for cars whether to street race, track events, meets, etc.

_________________
avatar
Buttons
Mexican Border Patrol
Mexican Border Patrol

Posts : 538
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 27
Location : columbus

http://offtomexico.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Teh Evil has arrived....

Post by Lankhoss on Sun May 31, 2009 2:32 pm

Why is it that when anyone talks shit.....it's all because either Thacker has influenced them to do so and/or because they're trying to show off for him?

You are some delusional paranoid fucks, you know that?

Lankhoss
Junior Member

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Teh Evil has arrived....

Post by btstone84 on Sun May 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Teh Evil wrote:
btstone84 wrote:
Teh Evil wrote:
btstone84 wrote:me and smacked run this place mr goat

couldn't be any worse..... Smile

why do you say that....because ppl that street race run a street racing forum......your bitch has has never even made an apperance on the street....you can shut the fuck up now


lol, slow down there forrest griffin...it was a joke, i've met Aaron in person and he seemed to be a pretty cool guy, so nothing was meant by it, so don't go all george of the jungle on me because i truthfully don't give two shits what you do to occupy your time

just because i don't base my whole life around how fast my car is, who i can sucker into a handicapped race, and how much money i'm going to make off of doing so doesn't mean i don't love racing, we may do it for different reasons, and yours, or anyone elses cars may be faster than mine, but it doesn't mean you are the alpha male when it comes to racing, so back the fuck off and stop acting like a cunt b/c as far as i can tell thacker isn't here for you to try to impress him

typical quotes from an internet gangster. you would cower your bitch ass back if you were in front me. did thakcer fuck you in the ass, he must for you to keep rememebring what he has done to you.. you fucking fag,,,,shut the fuck up now

_________________
avatar
btstone84
Fuckin Street Mod
Fuckin Street Mod

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 33
Location : Atl

Back to top Go down

Re: Teh Evil has arrived....

Post by 1QIKDUB on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 am

i got ya both beat on cute and i drives a hatch, i can stack them like rolls of carpet with the back seats down.
avatar
1QIKDUB
Mexican Border Patrol
Mexican Border Patrol

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Teh Evil has arrived....

Post by slovic on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:16 pm

i missed teh noodz...
avatar
slovic
Border Hopper

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Teh Evil has arrived....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum