Mexico
Join the site Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mexico
Join the site Smile
Mexico
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Evil has arrived....

+4
btstone84
redrumracer
Buttons
Teh Evil
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teh Evil has arrived.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Teh Evil has arrived....

Post by btstone84 Sun May 31, 2009 12:54 pm

Teh Evil wrote:
btstone84 wrote:me and smacked run this place mr goat

couldn't be any worse..... Smile

why do you say that....because ppl that street race run a street racing forum......your bitch has has never even made an apperance on the street....you can shut the fuck up now
btstone84
btstone84
Fuckin Street Mod
Fuckin Street Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Evil Sun May 31, 2009 2:24 pm

btstone84 wrote:
Teh Evil wrote:

why do you say that....because ppl that street race run a street racing forum......your bitch has has never even made an apperance on the street....you can shut the fuck up now

lol, slow down there forrest griffin...it was a joke, i've met Aaron in person and he seemed to be a pretty cool guy, so nothing was meant by it, so don't go all george of the jungle on me because i truthfully don't give two shits what you do to occupy your time

just because i don't base my whole life around how fast my car is, who i can sucker into a handicapped race, and how much money i'm going to make off of doing so doesn't mean i don't love racing, we may do it for different reasons, and yours, or anyone elses cars may be faster than mine, but it doesn't mean you are the alpha male when it comes to racing, so back the fuck off and stop acting like a cunt b/c as far as i can tell thacker isn't here for you to try to impress him

Last edited by Teh Evil on Sun May 31, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Teh Evil
Border Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Buttons Sun May 31, 2009 2:27 pm

i think we can safely assume evil goat goes to the track a lot.

not everyone is going to street race and not everyone is going to go to the track. the site is for cars whether to street race, track events, meets, etc.
Buttons
Buttons
Mexican Border Patrol
Mexican Border Patrol

https://offtomexico.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankhoss Sun May 31, 2009 2:32 pm

Why is it that when anyone talks shit.....it's all because either Thacker has influenced them to do so and/or because they're trying to show off for him?

You are some delusional paranoid fucks, you know that?

Lankhoss

Back to top Go down

Post by btstone84 Sun May 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Teh Evil wrote:
btstone84 wrote:
Teh Evil wrote:

lol, slow down there forrest griffin...it was a joke, i've met Aaron in person and he seemed to be a pretty cool guy, so nothing was meant by it, so don't go all george of the jungle on me because i truthfully don't give two shits what you do to occupy your time

just because i don't base my whole life around how fast my car is, who i can sucker into a handicapped race, and how much money i'm going to make off of doing so doesn't mean i don't love racing, we may do it for different reasons, and yours, or anyone elses cars may be faster than mine, but it doesn't mean you are the alpha male when it comes to racing, so back the fuck off and stop acting like a cunt b/c as far as i can tell thacker isn't here for you to try to impress him

typical quotes from an internet gangster. you would cower your bitch ass back if you were in front me. did thakcer fuck you in the ass, he must for you to keep rememebring what he has done to you.. you fucking fag,,,,shut the fuck up now
btstone84
btstone84
Fuckin Street Mod
Fuckin Street Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by 1QIKDUB Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 am

i got ya both beat on cute and i drives a hatch, i can stack them like rolls of carpet with the back seats down.
1QIKDUB
1QIKDUB
Mexican Border Patrol
Mexican Border Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by slovic Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:16 pm

i missed teh noodz...
slovic
slovic
Border Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2