Mexico
Join the site Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mexico
Join the site Smile
Mexico
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we need

+2
Adam@unitronic.ca
Buttons
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

we need - Page 2 Empty Re: we need

Post by redrumracer Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:45 pm

i consider big money to be 2k or more, actually i had 5k in mind lol(not my price range). cause im not going to lie, i plan on tryin to make my money back off of my car. free runs are fine depending on who im running tho.

redrumracer
Resident Honda Hater
Resident Honda Hater

Back to top Go down

Post by creman Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:52 pm

I didn't say anything about big money. But it depends on the person. 100 is alot to a kid who put all his money into the car he has and is now trying to make it back, enough to get shot over.

"something to race for," Can also mean something to lose. Which again, brings the crowd I'm talking about.

I've raced for gas, food, pocket change...But it's with people that I would have given it to them if they asked anyway. It's the "thug life" that turns people away, and all the drama.

Thacker is a good example, if he would shutup and race people wouldn't hate him. People would respect his crap and try to befriend him. instead he wants to be...well what he is...and people just ignore, bash, or laugh at him. Same with the "scene"
creman
creman
Border Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankhoss Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 pm

What do you mean you didn't say anything about big money? The very first line of your last post was "The point is that everyone who is interested in big money races.." lol

Anyway, you are making things very black and white. Just because someone races for money, doesn't make them the thuggish dangerous person like you're describing.

If you want to race for cash, that's fine.....and the people who don't want to, aren't going to be forced to. It's really not that big of a deal.

Lankhoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam@unitronic.ca Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:18 pm

I said that Lank, not creman.
Adam@unitronic.ca
Adam@unitronic.ca
Resident Honda Hater
Resident Honda Hater

http://www.unitronic.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by creman Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:18 pm

I think you're missing my point, and I don't know if it's on purpose or not. As I've said, I've raced for money before...

and where did I say big money?

Read everything in context...It was suggested to bring in money racing for more traffic on the site. Hence my opinion. I don't know what you're trying to get at honestly.
creman
creman
Border Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by redrumracer Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:01 pm

creman wrote:I think you're missing my point, and I don't know if it's on purpose or not. As I've said, I've raced for money before...

and where did I say big money?

Read everything in context...It was suggested to bring in money racing for more traffic on the site. Hence my opinion. I don't know what you're trying to get at honestly.

and the only reason i mentioned money was to try and bring some out of state attn, cause who realy wants to travel out of state for a free run?

redrumracer
Resident Honda Hater
Resident Honda Hater

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankhoss Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Well, this is weird...I can't read the 2nd page of this thread. 1st and 3rd load fine, but I just get stuck if I try to view the 2nd page lol

Lankhoss

Back to top Go down

Post by redrumracer Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:34 pm

i read it just fine

redrumracer
Resident Honda Hater
Resident Honda Hater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content